Page 82 of 144 FirstFirst ... 32727374757677787980818283848586878889909192132 ... LastLast
Results 811 to 820 of 1436

Thread: Random: The Insanity Post [!OT]

  1. #811
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, how well do the wine lobbies work. The wine industry makes a lot of money.

    Actually, you'd live even longer if you drank fine must, which doesn't have the negative effects of alcohol and the same effects of wine.

    http://web.madritel.es/personales1/cmpm/oc4.jpg

  2. #812
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Rofl cool!! I love that game, and I beat everyone... OWNED

  3. #813
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Bass Guitar!! And Drums... oh, and teh Electric Guitars lolz!

  4. #814
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    1.Drums [i just like teh percussion, deep drum sounds rly are teh bezt]

    2.Acoustic Guitar - Spanish [i love instruementals of this guitar]

    3.Lute...or something, the flute they use for Incan music in Peru =P

    4.Electric Guitar

    5. Human voice [funny thing is it can be either the suckiest or the best depending on the person and style]

  5. #815
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    What the hell? A black and red version? What is this, Nigeria?

  6. #816
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    must???? does it taste as good with cheese!??!?!?! =P http://web.madritel.es/personales1/cmpm/oc4.jpg

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ September 29, 2004 01:58 PM: Message edited by: Cavalier ]</font>

  7. #817
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol@Pocky...
    I have a red yellow version, but I'd like blue green better, but the playfield is blue, so [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  8. #818
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Must is just like wine, only without alcohol, so a glass of it doesn't have the temporary INT-10% and permanent INT-.1% effect. Plus it doesn't make you look like a loser.

  9. #819
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wiseman... no Miguel... plz tell me something YOU donno! ^____^

  10. #820
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hmm, let's see... I once had some Soul Calibur hentai pics which I lost in an HD crash; I was able to find 95% of them again, but I can't find these damned Xianghua pics I liked. The site I got them from closed, so I don't know where to get them ^_^v.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •